GET IN, GET OUT, GET ON WITH IT! Our milling experience and reputation gets us in, our innovations and people get the bad stuff out and you can get on with the job. Your project is left with a smooth, clean work site ready to pave in minimal time. Your finest specs are met. Your budget is on the mark. Your neighborhood is clean. And your paving crew is all smiles.
- State-of-the-art sonar controls the grade and depths of our rotomills to within a fraction of an inch. Blah, blah, blah. So what, everyone has it. But, do they have laser guided machines? Now that’s something special! And that “special something” is a TMT exclusive.
- We use specialized equipment sized exactly to meet your needs, large or small. We have the ability to handle the big, easy jobs. But if your job, or any part of it, calls for close quarters, close tolerances, tighter radius turns and the need to get in and get out quickly, that’s where we shine. No one can match our specialized “weapons” which are quick, agile and highly maneuverable in tight situations.
- Our teams are made up of highly-skilled, detail-oriented people which means our attention to detail is second to none.
- Attention to detail means ensuring that water drains properly from your parking lots and roadways through the use of lasers for exacting grade measurements.
- We fully detail-mill all the manholes, valve boxes, corners and curb lines. No leftovers.
- We can do corrective milling to remove humps or dips to create a smooth profile prior to overlaying with new asphalt.
- We hit your smoothness specs.
- We can use the mill to do full depth removal up to 12 inches deep for new construction.
- No job is too big or too small.
- Material removed is 100% recyclable:
- Used to surface gravel roads/driveways.
- Added back into new asphalt and used on new projects.
- Can be used for backfill right on your site.
- Our goal is to leave the job site 100% done and clean and ready for your overlay.
Why are we better?
Well, we put our pants on one leg at a time like everyone else. But when we put our hard hats on, they go on multi-thinking heads. So, we’re faster, sharper, cleaner and more adaptable on the spot than the giants. Our flexibility bends your way. That’s a straight fact, Jack.